Condominium Insurance

Condo Insurance, often referred to as HO 06 or HO6 condo insurance, is necessary when you own a condo. When you own a condo, certain common areas may be covered by your condo association’s master insurance policy. However, the interior of your unit,  your personal possessions and your liability  are not covered under the association’s condo insurance. You will need your own condominium insurance policy (HO 06 Insurance)

Your condo insurance may covers such things as:

  • Property you are responsible for under your condo association’s agreement
  • Personal Property
  • Fixtures, appliances, attachments in your condo
  • Personal liability – accidental bodily injury
  • Personal liability – accidental damage to others property
  • more


Contact us today, we’ll answer all your questions and get you the best condo insurance policy available and at a price you can afford. We know the secrets to getting you the best condo insurance discounts available and will help you find the best condo insurance coverage for your money.